How to delete drafts on instagram 2022?
When it comes to social media, Instagram is one of the most popular platforms. It’s a great way to share photos and connect with friends and family.
However, there may be times when you want to delete a draft post. In this blog post, we will show you how to delete drafts on Instagram 2022!
Whether you’re cleaning up your Instagram account or just trying to free up some space on your phone, deleting draft photos from Instagram is a pretty straightforward process. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile page.
2. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen, then tap “Drafts.”
3. Here you’ll see all the photos and videos that you’ve saved as drafts. To delete a draft, simply tap the trash can icon next to it.
4. Once you’ve deleted all the drafts that you want to get rid of, tap “Done” in the top right corner of the screen.
Delete Instagram Draft Reels:
If you want to delete your Instagram draft reels, here’s what you need to do:
1. First, go to your profile and tap on the “Reels” tab.
2. Then, tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
3. From there, tap on “Drafts.”
4. You’ll see all of the reels that you have saved as drafts. To delete one, simply tap on the trash can icon next to it.
How do I stop Instagram from saving my drafts?
There are a few things you can do to stop Instagram from saving your drafts. First, make sure that you’re not accidentally saving drafts by turning off the auto-save feature in the app’s settings. Next, clear out your draft folder regularly so that Instagram doesn’t have a chance to save any new drafts.
Finally, if you don’t want Instagram to save any of your content at all, you can disable the app’s access to your camera and photos in your phone’s settings. Doing all of these things should help prevent Instagram from saving your drafts.
How long do Instagram post drafts last?
Instagram posts that are “drafts” will disappear after a few days if they’re not published. This is because Instagram only keeps unpublished posts for a short period of time in order to free up storage space on their servers.
Where do you find drafts on Instagram?
1. Open the Instagram app and sign in
2. Tap the profile icon at the bottom right of the screen
3. Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen
4. Tap “Drafts” at the bottom of the list
5. Tap any thumbnail to open and continue editing your draft post
If you accidentally close your draft post, don’t worry! Your draft will still be saved in your account until you publish it or delete it.
Can anyone see my drafts on Instagram?
No, your drafts are private and will not be visible to anyone else on Instagram.